Team Liquid (TL) is a world-renowned professional esports organization, ranked as one of the top three most valuable esports organizations by Forbes. Founded in 2000, they are the largest esports team in the world, competing in the most tournaments in over 15 different competitive esports titles all across the globe.
The esports industry has seen exponential growth in terms of both viewership and revenue. This increase in viewership is primarily driven by the revenue growth, because brands are investing in esports marketing more than ever before. So, TL created a growing subdivision called Liquid Media.
Liquid Media is a 360 full-service agency offering businesses access to Team Liquid’s experience, expertise, and knowledge of reaching, engaging, and selling to a growing global gaming and esports world.
TL has headquarters in Santa Monica, CA, and the Netherlands, hosting Liquid Media (media agency), 1UP Studios (production house), Liquid+ (fan engagement app), and Liquipedia (the largest esports wiki).
Do you have extensive knowledge in client relationships and project management? Do you have a genuine interest in learning more about social media marketing and content production? Are you an organized person with account management experience that thrives when managing multiple projects? If so, you’d be a perfect fit for the Account Coordinator, Liquid Media role currently available at Team Liquid.
Liquid Media is seeking an experienced Account Coordinator to help their team with organization and administration tasks. In this role, you will work closely with the Account Director of Liquid Media, providing consistent support to internal team members. In addition, you will help to ensure all projects run smoothly in a timely and efficient manner, from client asks to production shoots.
- Provide consistent organizational support to the Account Director and Liquid Media team members
- Study the ins and outs of Liquid Media’s clientele and provide assistance where needed to meet client needs
- Learn and develop standard creative ideation and production schedules and complete timelines for projects
- Assist Account Director in project managing all campaigns and deliverables for all clients (with the software ClickUp)
- Proactively communicate with internal team members to ensure all project workloads are running smoothly, on time, and on budget
- Manage day-to-day administrative tasks such as note-taking during client and internal calls, sending out recaps, setting up meetings/schedule management, etc.
- Assist with client communication and presentations
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or another related field
- 1+ year of experience in an administrative or account services role
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Experience with calendar management and scheduling
- Solid understanding of the marketing agency world and best practices
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Being able to cope with pressure and keep to tight deadlines
- Defines themselves as a team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with finance (processing invoices, managing budgets, etc.) a plus
- Project management software experience is a plus (example: ClickUp, Asana, etc.)