Requirements: Please do not apply if you do not possess similar agency and/or in-house marketing experience within the gaming and esports industry.
About Heaven Media
Established in 2006 Heaven Media are the leading marketing agency within the gaming and esports industry. Our team consists of experienced and talented individuals with a passion for gaming and an obsession for customer satisfaction. We take pride in the high-quality services we provide to our clients across our core services which include public relations, influencer marketing, social media, content creation, videography, esports sponsorships, events and advertising.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a rising marketing agency with a niche focus on gaming. The job will require adaptability, a keen focus on the Gaming industry and a deep knowledge of the PC Technology and Gaming markets, including esports. The candidate will be expected to manage key accounts in line with industry best practice.
- Operating as main point of contact for assigned clients, which will include collaboration between the client and Heaven Media’s internal Client service teams.
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients, with the aim to sustainability grown house accounts through cross-selling or up-selling of Heaven Media Client Services.
- Developing, executing, and evaluating Gaming marketing strategies for clients.
- Ensuring the client receives all services with best-in-class delivery in a timely fashion.
- Presenting regular reports to clients in an aesthetically pleasing, brand compliant, digestible format in PowerPoint (graphs), once given the raw data.
- Representing Heaven Media in a professional, energetic and knowledge way to help build brand awareness for the company.
- Supporting the Business Development team to acquire new clients.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- 3-5 years’ experience as Campaign/Account Manager within the gaming industry.
- Experience developing and coordinating marketing plans, projects, and programs.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Excellent command of English, with a second language skill set desirable.
- Extensive and up-to-date knowledge of European and US gaming, lifestyle, business and daily media with a good network of contacts.
- Creative, target-oriented and reliable.
- Analytical skills and comprehension for the evaluation of best practices.
- Understanding of Social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc and third-party management software.
- Articulate and confident when dealing with senior stakeholders and clients and can build effective relationships at all levels.
- Team player with a natural talent of achieving common goals for Heaven Media and clients.
- Highly creative and can challenge the status quo whilst acting strategically and tactically.
- Ability to work autonomously, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Be commercially aware and always get the best value for money for the business.
- Project management with ability to multitask, delegate and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Can prioritise against business and client objectives with ease.
- Personal resilience.
- Drive and self-motivation.
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org