Who We Are
Cloud9 Esports is the premier esports organization in the world. Fielding twelve professional teams in eleven different games, Cloud9’s reach is unparalleled – generating more viewer hours than cable networks like CNN or ESPN. In 2017, Nielsen declared Cloud9 as the most recognized esports brand in the US and UK. Cloud9 is one of two organizations globally to own franchises in both the League of Legends LCS and the Overwatch League.
What We’re Looking For
Cloud9 is looking for an Associate Product Manager to help drive creative, operational, and go-to-market plans for key business initiatives. In this position, you will be responsible for working with all cross-functional team leads to develop strategic plans and manage the tactical execution of various Cloud9 projects. You will be expected to drive objectives that align with high-level company goals, support Product Managers in identifying and prioritizing the most strategically valuable ideas and executing on them.
The ideal candidate eager to grow, learn, and improve their skills across different types of project management, event, marketing, and operation skillsets. Previous experience in successfully managing multiple projects and initiatives involving a variety of tactics, channels, and efforts is a bonus. You thrive on developing new ideas, creating strategic plans, and working cross-functionally to manage the execution and optimization to achieve data-driven results.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with Product Management team to support strategic efforts and tactical project execution.
- Create scope plans and work plans for key projects and business initiatives.
- Drive accountability across cross-functional execution teams operating on an owned project.
- Analyze metrics and product plans in close coordination with Senior Product Manager.
- Drive existing programming forward and develop scaling KPIs to contribute to business goals.
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps.
- Help ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget.
- Assist with updating the detailed project plan to track progress.
- Establish and maintain successful relationships with third parties and vendors.
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Participate in coordinating events.
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, Degree in digital marketing, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Previous experience in the video game or esports industry preferred.
- Be a strategic and creative problem solver.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with commitment to quality, attention to detail, and highly self-motivated.
- Proven communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Collaborative team player that performs well in a fast-paced, and ever-changing environment.
- Medical, dental, vision, HSA, and a matching 401K!
- We believe in work/life balance and hence we offer a generous paid time off policy.
- Fast-paced environment within a rapidly growing company.
- Access to industry-leading esports resources and community.
- Part of a winning team with a growth mindset.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud9 Esports is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunity to individuals who are qualified to perform job requirements regardless of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, religious creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital or domestic partnership status, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state or local laws. Cloud9 is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com
Cloud9 will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.