Are you passionate about making a splash in the gaming and esports worlds? Does the idea of representing the Evil
Genius brand through marketing strategy, fan engagement activations, player & team development excite you!?
EG is hiring a Seattle-based Specialist of Brand Marketing to support all of Evil Geniuses’ brand initiatives with a focus on Player Marketing and brand strategy. This position is full-time reporting to our Director of Global Brand Marketing.
The ideal candidate is someone who can embody a brand and take pride in everything we stand for. Our top-performers are people who role up their sleeves, produce industry changing deliverables, and are constantly thinking what’s next..
- Day-to-day management of content distribution through our digital platforms to our coaches and athletes Program content to our athletes and teams to establish brand awareness, fan engagement & growth of our players’ channels and ultimately EG channels
- Execute & see through projects on tight turnarounds Work cross-functionally with our gaming team to organize seamless processes & execution of the marketing calendar specific to our player marketing & on-site activation initiatives
- Keep a pulse on the gaming & esports industry to proactively pitch ideas internally on how EG, its teams and players, can activate online & onsite from an authentic & culture-forward way
- Visionary mindset that helps place EG as an entertainment brand rising to the forefront of digital content, fan engagement & entertainment – here to think beyond the esports bubble & determined to pop the bubble from the inside out
- 2-3 years working in a marketing or events role
- Background working directly with athletes or talent a plus
- Knowledge of the gaming industry a must, endemic to Esports a plus
- Must be willing to travel & work some weekends
- Highly organized, driven & team-focused is a must
- Ability to roll up your sleeves, enjoy relationship building & team work, & have a deep passion for breaking industry standards & thinking outside the box
Evil Geniuses currently requires all employees as a condition of employment to either be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or submit to regular testing. The CDC defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. Evil Geniuses will also require proof of vaccination and/or testing. Evil Geniuses will also consider requests for exemption from these requirements as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.