Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
As a Client Lead Recruiter supporting this team, you must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks and metrics in EMEA. You thrive in an innovative environment. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. You are exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, organization, and prioritization. You will report directly to a Senior Recruiting Leader.
The Twitch Talent Acquisition team is seeking a customer focused Client Lead Recruiter with a passion for delighting both their clients and candidates in EMEA. You will work with a team of top-flight recruiters, sourcers, and recruiting coordinators, focused on candidate talent search for technical talent. Beyond filling positions, you will drive process improvement, strategy and development across our business. You will foster an environment that values collaboration and while elevating the team who is geographically distributed.
- Implement recruiting strategies, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management in EMEA.
- 3+ years of experience working with process, priorities, deliverables and client teams, or managing/coaching teams, inclusive of the development of recruiting strategies or organizational headcount planning in a business or executive recruiting context in EMEA.
- 2+ years experience running and building analytics and data to guide collaborative decisions in EMEA.
- Experience in a client centric role using a consultative approach with all interactions with senior business leaders in EMEA.
- Experience using competitive research to guide targeted direct sourcing programs in EMEA.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Lunch Served Four Times a Week
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.