Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch Customer Experience is passionate about solving issues for all of Twitch’s community members. We are looking for passionate and motivated people. With Amazon’s customer obsession philosophy, we are bolstering our Customer Experience team to provide excellent service to all of our community members, whether they be creators, customers, developers, or viewers.
As a Customer Experience Manager, you will lead a subsection of the team that focuses on supporting our growing community. You will report directly to the Customer Experience operations program manager, you will advocate for changes, consistency, and clarity for our broad community, as well as lead a small team of Customer Experience Specialists who operate across all areas of the Customer Experience organization.
- Manage a team of passionate Customer Experience Specialists
- Provide regular reports to the Customer Experience leadership team on daily ops, wins, challenges, team performance, and needs for your team
- Review team metrics to uncover opportunities and develop plans to improve team performance
- Assist your team in solving customer issues
- Be the contact for your area and work with company partners
- Empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Uphold company values and aim to always improve the platform and community experience
- 3+ years of proven team leadership experience (inclusive of people management)
- 5+ years in customer support, tech support, or moderating content for a web-based application
- BA/BS or Associate’s degree OR related technical training OR equivalent work experience
- Deep knowledge of the Twitch platform, either as a broadcaster, or experience developing on Twitch
- Experience using analytics to drive strategic and operational decisions
- Proficiency in Salesforce or comparable CRMs, JIRA, GSuite, GitHub, Slack, and various broadcasting software
- Written and verbal fluency of non-English language(s). Please list skill levels of applicable language(s) in your resume
- Experience in QA and/or QE a plus
- Experience as a broadcaster on Twitch
- Capable of distinguishing a dank meme from a regular meme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Lunch Served Four Times a Week
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.