Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch Customer Support is passionate about solving issues for all of Twitch’s community members. We are looking for, and motivated people. With Amazon’s customer obsession philosophy we are bolstering our Customer Support team to provide excellent service to all of our community members, whether they be creators, customers, developers, or viewers.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Specialist to join our growing team in our London, San Francisco, and Irvine office. You will support a variety of Twitch users, while ensuring they have the best possible experience, but you will also spend time working with product and engineering teams to share customer feedback and insights to help us build the best possible platform and services for our community.
As a CXS, you will review and resolve support requests using a variety of software tools to navigate user accounts, research and review policies, and communicate solutions to our community in a fun environment. Twitch has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture— Our global team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to better the Twitch community and connect in meaningful ways.
- Maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude
- Effectively resolve customer inquiries
- Meet service level agreements set by Twitch Customer Experience leadership
- Track issues escalated for resolution to ensure customers receive a appropriate response
- Immerse yourself into the culture of Twitch, the video game industry, and our expanding repertoire of content
- Identify customer needs and communicate them with the relevant teams
- Work with product teams to monitor performance of products and corresponding support metrics
- Uphold company values and aim to always improve the platform and community experience
- Be an important contributor to the Customer Experience operations and will report to CX leadership
- Fluent in both Czech and English
- BA/BS or Associate’s degree OR related technical training OR equivalent work experience
- Experience as a broadcaster on Twitch
- Working knowledge of Windows, Mac, and mobile operating systems
- Previous work in customer support, tech support, or moderating content for a web-based application
- Empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Critical thinker, especially as applied to determining customer needs and providing appropriate solutions
- Work well in a globally distributed team environment
- Fluency of multiple non-English languages. Please list skill levels of applicable language(s) in your resume
- Proficiency in Salesforce or comparable CRM, JIRA, GSuite, GitHub, Slack, and different broadcasting software
- Native member and deep knowledge holder of the Twitch community
- Distinguish a dank meme from a regular meme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Lunch Served Four Times a Week
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.