Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch Customer Experience is passionate about solving issues for all of Twitch’s community members. We are looking for passionate and motivated people. With Amazon’s customer obsession philosophy we are bolstering our Customer Experience team to provide excellent service to all of our community members, whether they be creators, customers, developers, or viewers.
As a member of Customer Experience’s social support team, you will review and resolve support requests for a variety of Twitch users using multiple software tools and platforms to navigate user accounts, research and review policies, and communicate solutions to our community. Ensuring our users have the best possible experience is paramount, but you will also spend time working with product and engineering teams to share customer feedback, and our marketing teams to design and produce valuable communications to the Twitch community. Reporting directly to the Customer Social Experience programme, you will help assist the Customer Experience team in solving and reducing customer issues.
This position can also be located in Irvine, CA; Seattle, WA; San Francisco, CA; and London, UK.
- Work on a variety of platforms, including Twitter and UserVoice, to gather sentiment and community feedback, and solve customer issues
- Partner with Marketing, Comms, and other company partners to create messaging for products and other announcements
- Monitor ongoing service and product issues to keep our community informed
- Work with product teams to monitor performance of products and corresponding support metrics
- Empathise with and prioritise community needs
- Meet service level agreements set by Twitch Customer Experience leadership
- Uphold company values and aim to always improve the platform and community experience
- Work a rotating schedule of holidays and weekends
- Fluent writing in English and one of the following: German, French, or Portuguese
- BA/BS or Associate’s degree AND two years of related support experience using social platforms
- Strong knowledge of Twitch and the Twitch community
- Working knowledge of Twitter
- The ability to work well in fast-paced situations
- Fluency of other non-English languages. Please list skill levels of applicable language(s) in your resume
- Proficiency in Sprout or comparable social management tool
- Proficiency with JIRA, GSuite, GitHub, Slack, and different broadcasting software
- Experience with UserVoice/Reddit
- Experience with related community management platforms or tools
- Experience with social marketing
- Can distinguish a dank meme from a regular meme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programmes (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Lunch Served Four Times a Week
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.