This position is responsible for developing new partnerships and increasing revenue for Envy.
Candidate must have strong business IQ, strong presentation, and negotiation skills, along with ability to connect with all levels in a prospective company.
This person must have a strong track record in business development and revenue generation. (3 years sales experience)
Responsibilities and duties
- Consistently prospecting for new business and pitching ideas.
- Existing relationships of non-endemic brand decision makers.
- Build positive, lasting relationships based on effectively achieving clients’ objectives.
- Must utilize the tools we have invested in to help grow and develop business.
- Must set up clear campaign expectations with clients to ensure client success and adhere to our internal processes and timelines.
- Clear and effective communication at all levels in our organization.
- Create/Develop and or manage appropriate processes and procedures around the sales process.
- Set up clear campaign expectations internally to ensure client and campaign success.
- Provide account activation team with clear direction for successful execution of campaigns.
- Provide regular business reviews with clients.
- Ability to see deal through from cold call to recap.
- Experience working with legal departments and the ability to see a contract through to completion
- Some travel may be required.