What we are searching for
You want to make a difference and have a passion for esports.
You are enthusiastic, eager to operate complex tasks and able to think outside the box.
You want to work with an international team on innovative solutions and new approaches.
The Director Team Relations is a key role in managing relationships to team organizations globally within ESL. This role is also available as a remote role.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop roadmap and strategy for collaborating with team organization
- Oversee day to day activity and coordination of team related projects
- Liaise with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Manage documentation and backend office for team relations
- Create timelines, deliverables and goals for projects
- Oversee and guide marketing and social media strategies related to teams
- Manage existing relationships and onboard new entrants
- Keep track of market developments especially regarding new esports titles
- Keep abreast of changes in area(s) of expertise and responsibility via participation in ongoing professional development and training as determined in collaboration with primary supervisor and Human Resources team
- Perform other duties as required
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 2+ years of experience in Product Management, Event Management, or another related field in tech, gaming, or entertainment
- Experience creating amazing esports experiences or products with industry best practices
- Deep understanding of tier 1, tier 2, and tier competitive and esports gaming titles and their respective communities, league structures and game formats
- Able to act with strong judgement and discretion, handling highly confidential information with sensitivity
- Use strong project management, organizational and time management skills to complete work with accuracy and exceptional attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple, concurrent projects with various stakeholders in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and evaluative skills
- Demonstrate understanding of the use of technology and workflow in assessing and improving systems and processes in areas of responsibility to achieve annual goals
- Operate computers and other technology devices and equipment proficiently with associated software and apps in accordance with company policy and role responsibilities
- Work independently and collaborate well within teams with a high standard of integrity and ethics in support of ESL’s strategic interests, policies, and goals
- Demonstrate effective, accurate and clear communication with excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, social media, reading, phone and customer service skills in accordance with role
At ESL, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at ESL? Please fill in our application form including your earliest starting date, your address and your desired salary. Please add the requested documents in PDF format.
Any certificates you want to send us additionally can be attached to either your CV or your cover letter.