As part of the Global Commercial Organization (GCO), the Global Gaming Influencer Relations & Social Media Senior Specialist role will ensure excellence of execution of our gaming influencer relations and social media activities, working closely with our local teams across the globe. You’ll help local teams select the influencers that best suit our brands and define plans to amplify their content across the marketing funnel. You will also support our teams in driving best in class local Social Media activities.
The position reports to the Head of Gaming Communications within the GCO Communications team, working hand in hand with Europe, Latin America, North America and Asia-Pacific.
Based in Lausanne, this Communications Senior Specialist role is an exciting and challenging full time job.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Be fully accountable for our influencer engagement across key Gaming markets, working closely with regional and country marketing teams for the execution
- Provide clear and actionable influencer guidelines to the country marketing teams and support the selection and vetting of long term partner influencers
- Support key influencer relationships by crafting messaging/briefs and participate in onboarding presentations
- Provide guidance and share best practices for working with influencers (including: brand guidelines, contracts, licensing, process/seeding frameworks, social amplification)
- Participate in the planning of the global social media strategy, platform selection, content planning and implementation of innovative activations to grow our awareness and to engage with our communities in markets
- Monitor and maintain our reporting tools (Traackr for influencers, Khoros for social media) and provide quarterly updates on influencer and social activities, as well as learnings from the data
- Assist in managing global social and influencer content, ensuring all assets are saved, organized, and shared with relevant stakeholders
- Keep abreast of industry news as well as competitive social media and influencer trends, events, and new platforms
- Be a team player and partner with other communications/digital team colleagues in similar roles to streamline strategies and develop synergies/influencer partnerships across categories
We are looking for a driven, proactive individual that has a passion for connecting with creators and influencers and an eye for thumb-stopping social content. You know how to partner with influencers to develop and share content that speaks to gamers. You are detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and adapt quickly to the fast pace of the business. You love to have fun while getting the job done and thrive in a collaborative environment
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Passionate about Gaming and understands this industry and its audiences with prior experience in gaming, lifestyle tech or influencer relations.
- 5+ years in Communications (in-house / agency mix preferred) delivering successful influencer and social media programs
- A team player at heart, who is able to adapt and work in teams across cultures and geographies and on multiple projects at the same time.
- A natural interest in social media platforms including, but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch and TikTok. Comfort in directly using platforms to engage influencers and community. A hands-on personality, who’s not afraid to tackle multiple projects simultaneously and who thrives in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
- A quick learner and excellent team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture supportive and collaborative relationships across markets, teams and leadership.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Experience with social analytics/data – understanding reporting and turning that data into insights/key learnings. Prior use of Social Media Management platforms (ex: Khoros) and Influencer management platforms (ex: Traackr) a plus.
- Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas to support brand initiatives with focus on content, storytelling and consumer engagement.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications
- Excellent command of English. Other languages are a plus.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 1-510-713- 4866 for assistance.