We are currently looking for a full-time Head of Content (m/w/x) for our headquarters here in the heart of Berlin.
Who we are:
LVL is one of the fastest-growing brands in all of gaming and esports. We are a team of international gaming enthusiasts and business veterans who understand that every community needs a home. We love and live gaming and esports and have made it our mission to build a global community through content produced out of our premium gaming venues.
What we are looking for:
As our Head of Content you’re in charge of the content that we produce in our state-of-the-art facility in the heart of Berlin – from tournaments to talk shows, from TikTok videos to Twitch streams. You are a creative mastermind who understands storytelling, content creation and tournament formats and you’re eager to develop new show ideas that are unique to the gaming universe. As head of our content team you will work closely with our in-house Twitch streamers, our production crew and our partnership department to develop new forms of entertainment for various platforms that have one goal: to entertain a global audience through daily content that is being produced out of LVL Berlin.
Together with our Social Media Manager, the Content Creators and our Production Crew you come up with several ideas per week for videos and help execute them hands on if needed. These videos will include both organic content and also branded content where it is your job to integrate our partners into the videos in the most entertaining way possible.
You are familiar and comfortable with directing, writing a script, and creating a storyboard or shotlist when it comes to bigger content pieces. Smaller content pieces like TikToks will usually be based on your ideas but will be executed by the rest of the team.
Together with our producer you translate your show formats into exact to the minute stream rundowns, create a look and request the assets directly from our graphics department based on your own asset concept. You advice our B2B customers on how to best utilize the venue towards their needs and also come up with offline activations for our local fans during events.
In short: You are the heart and soul of our brand’s entertainment program.
Who we are looking for:
You are a highly motivated and exceptionally skilled individual with a true passion for gaming and esports?
You are also:
- Experienced: You have at least 5+ years in a creative field such as journalism or TV / video production with significant time spent in the gaming or esports cosmos. You’re comfortable to navigate multiple content projects simultaneously and you keep your cool under deadline pressure.
- A storyteller: You’re eager to tell the untold stories of esports and its professional players. You love to create gaming and esports formats and help push this community further into the mainstream through the power of content.
- Creative: You know what has been done in esports – but want to take it to the next level. You can’t wait to develop the next show format, in which you want to try that thing you always dreamt about.
- An avid gaming follower: You watch Twitch every night before you go to bed, you know your LEC and IEM, and you are a subscriber to dozens of Youtube Gaming channels. Nothing excites you more than that new game that comes out next spring – and you can’t wait to show the rest of the world how awesome it is.
- International: You speak English fluently. German is also a plus, but not a must.
- A team player: You love to enable the people around you to do a better job than ever before and look forward to a buzzing control room tomorrow night.
- Proactive: You are highly motivated and always looking for improvement. You are eager to push your ideas and can’t wait to hear others’.
The perks of working for us
- A competitive salary.
- A chance to join one of the fastest growing brands in gaming and esports worldwide.
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest and most passionate minds in the gaming industry.
- The coolest gaming venue in the world as your workplace (picture a high-end gaming area for game nights, a bar for after-work hangouts, a burger restaurant with employee discounts)
Sounds like your dream job?
Send us a meaningful, creative application. Include at least a cover letter and resume – but feel free to surprise and impress us. We are very much looking forward to hearing from you!