Ninjas in Pyjamas is one of the most iconic brands within esports, founded almost 20 years ago. We recently merged with Chinese organization ESV5, making us one of the very largest global esports operations in the entire world under the umbrella of NIP Group. At NIP, we field world-class teams in CSGO, Rainbow Six, FIFA, Valorant, and soon League of Legends. For the Ninjas in Pyjamas side of the business, we are looking for a dedicated and thoughtful Head of People and Culture, to develop and create the future business team of NIP. You’ll be tasked to help maintain and build the corporate culture while also growing and attracting new team members.
- Lead responsible for all recruitment, including job descriptions, sourcing, screening, assisting in interview process and onboarding
- Ensure innovative recruitment and succession planning is in place: oversee fair and effective processes to attract and bring onboard new staff while processing learning from the experiences of those who leave.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to implement strategies for employee engagement and retention
- Manage and develop performance appraisal processes and assist with goal development, such as individual training that will enhance growth and development.
- Assist in developing a standardized leadership philosophy, and be lead on implementing and governing those standards
- Create and/or update policies, procedures, and guidelines as needed
Competitive salary & commission structure
Flexible holidays & working hours
Working gear of choice
HQ in central Stockholm where we gather once a month
Great colleagues and work culture based around empowerment and impact
- At least 5 years of HR, recruiting or similar experience
- Familiarity with all aspects of HR, including compensation, recruitment, benefits, training
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead meetings and presentations, and ability to interface with all levels of staff with tact and diplomacy
- Must be a collaborative team player, possess a strong customer service orientation, and be a consultative problem solver
- Highly proactive style of work
- Fluent in both oral and written English