We are currently looking for a full-time Head of Sales (m/w/x) for our headquarters here in the heart of Berlin.
Who we are
VERITAS is a dynamic team of international esports-enthusiasts and business veterans who understand that every community needs a home. We love and live esports and its community and have made it our mission to build this home one ground-breaking esports venue at a time. With our Berlin venue ready and eager to open its doors to gaming enthusiasts from all over the world, we are looking to see who we can bring on board for our mission to redefine the gaming experience of our community – online and offline – and to help it take roots.
Your new job
- You support growth and expansion of our LVL brand and community by striking up strategic partnerships as well as fostering the existing strategic key accounts on the basis of data-driven evaluation and strategies.
- You communicate and report directly to c-level management but will work closely with a number of internal departments and teams (creators, operations, finance, etc.) in your cross-functional efforts to establish new or revamped revenue streams.
- You execute contract elements, manage deliverables, identify and analyse relevant KPIs and deduct concrete action plans to develop our company and revenue lines.
- You will implement and further develop a full sales cycle
- You will build up a team in a start-up environment
- You have extensive longtime experience on a senior level in sales driving B2B opportunities and exceeding targets.
- You bring an existing network of endemic and non-endemic brands that you are ready to leverage for the benefit of the company and your team.
- High-performing track-record of successful sales in digital marketing.
- You know your way around the esports market and have an eye for opportunities as they present themselves.
- You have excellent communication skills and a knack for getting people engaged.
- You are creative, solution-oriented, highly organized and have a hands-on mentality; you also sport excellent project management skills.
- You are fluent in both English and German.
The perks of working for us
- A competitive salary plus uncapped bonus based on revenue.
- A chance to join one of the fastest growing brands in gaming and esports worldwide.
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest and most passionate minds in the gaming industry.
- The coolest gaming venue in the world as your workplace (picture a high-end gaming area for game nights, a bar for after-work hangouts, a burger restaurant with employee discounts, …)
Ready to fuse your passion for gaming and esports and sales expertise and join our quest of building the ultimate global home for gaming enthusiasts? Send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org! For more information visit us at www.lvl.global.