[Required] Applicants without the following skillsets unfortunately cannot be considered at this time and will not receive a reply from us:
- Native-level fluency in both the German and English language
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the gaming or esports industries, specifically working with Twitch and YouTube Content Creators
About Heaven Media
Established in 2006 Heaven Media are the leading marketing agency within the gaming and esports industry. Our team consists of experienced and talented individuals with a passion for gaming and an obsession for customer satisfaction. We take pride in the high-quality services we provide to our clients across our core services which include public relations, influencer marketing, social media, content creation, videography, esports sponsorships, events and advertising.
Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, we are looking for a bilingual DE/EN Influencer Partnerships Manager who is self-motivated and has experience in reporting and partnership management, including influencers, esports and tournaments in the gaming/tech industry. The primary duties will be to assist with discovery of influencers for client campaigns, executing influencer campaigns from start-to-finish, creating bespoke client reports, and ensure timelines and client deliverables are always achieved.
As a key position within the team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the gaming industry and create creative and exciting marketing campaigns, with the aim to meet branding and commercial objectives.
- Responsible for influencer outreach and contract negotiations.
- Responsible for day-to-day influencer management.
- Responsible for reporting on Influencer marketing campaigns, tailored to the clients’
- Managing influencer relations on behalf of clients to coordinate event presence, influencer giveaways, and coordinating system deliveries.
- Responsible for assisting with the creation of new business proposals related to influencer marketing.
- Ability to work under pressure and with strict timelines for delivering client projects.
- Collaborate with other internal service teams to maximise opportunities and facilitate the effective delivery of events, video/photography, social media, content, PR and loaner pool (where applicable to client’s requirements).
- Have a good understanding of client needs and products, to create an effective campaign with suitable influencers and teams.
- Setting and measuring performance indicators to analyse the success of campaign activations.
- Identify and develop new influencer and sponsorship relationships, thereby effectively growing Heaven Media’s network of gaming influencers.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- 2+ years’ experience in the influencer industry.
- Have an established and varied network of influencer contacts in the EMEA region
- A deep thorough understanding of content creation platforms and associated KPI. This includes but is not limited to Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Experience in project management, including proven track record of meeting deadlines and managing tasks, whilst always ensuring client relations are maintained.
- Creating projects from the ground up following a brief from clients and building something that achieves KPIs and goals set.
- 2+ years’ experience with reporting and analytics.
- Experience working on multiple influencers/new business/clients simultaneously, whilst maintaining client relations and hitting deadlines.
- Ability to work closely alongside a team of influencer managers that manage the day-to-day communications.
- Ability to maintain professionalism under stress and tight deadlines.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Understanding of other categories in content creation outside gaming, such as; tech, travel, vlogging, art/animation, beauty, and sport.
- Experience in the esports industry, with professional esports athletes.
- Experience as a streamer or content creator.
- Ability to work autonomously, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Well organised.
Send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org