ESL Gaming is seeking a Junior Partner Manager to join the Partner Management team. The Partner Management team oversees ESL’s global portfolio of brand sponsors. The Junior Partner Manager will work collaboratively with brand partners, the sales team, and the global product teams to perform the following essential duties and responsibilities:
Your Future Tasks:
- Support partner management team by working effectively with brand partners to know their business’ and support partner managers in a client facing capacity.
- Take notes on client calls and spearhead client reporting requests and partnership recaps.
- Track key sponsorship deliverables and work between the brand partner and global product team to implement client broadcast and onsite activation deliverables.
- Assist in creating intercompany documents; working across teams to gather relevant information.
- Coordinate with multiple local departments and global offices to ensure streamlined communication and goals across accounts.
- Provide support to partner management team pre-event and onsite at global events to execute onsite activation elements from brand partners.
- Lead on special projects as needed including organizing client outings, facilitating recap video shoots, working with global marketing team to integrate brand partners onto panels, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of and manage expectations surrounding event timelines and deadlines.
- Ensure highest quality implementation of client programs.
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Driven to accomplish excellence
- Very, very fluent English, it is our #1 language
- Bachelors Degree
- Previous experience working with brands in a client-facing capacity
- Willingness to travel frequently and internationally
- 1+ year work experience
- >German native speaking
ESL is the world’s largest & leading eSports company, operating various online and offline competitions such as Intel Extreme Masters, ESL One, CS:GO Pro-League as well as numerous regional and national leagues. ESL has offices in 13 different countries and operations on all continents with around 500 employees. The global Headquarters is in Cologne, and we belong to MTG (Modern Times Group).
We are an incredibly fast paced digital company, driven by the passion for creating this new chapter of the sports entertainment history. We value independent minds, initiative and start-up mindset. We give quickly responsibilities and opportunities, with us you really can be somebody and have a positive impact.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at ESL? Please fill in our application form including your earliest starting date and your desired salary. Please add the requested documents in PDF format.
Any certificates you want to send us additionally can be attached to either your CV or your cover letter.