Liquid Media is Team Liquid’s white-label marketing and media agency that provides brands with a personal touch on a global scale. Do you have a passion for gaming and esports? Are you keeping up with the latest trends and exploring new brands and influencers through social ads? Would you enjoy using your creativity to develop and execute campaigns to exceed clients’ expectations?
In the Liquid Media Campaign Coordinator role, you bridge the gap between partnership managers and our white-label partners to provide industry-leading service. Using your creativity to spawn ideas and produce personalized campaigns, you will execute on different blue-chip influencer programs involving popular YouTube, Twitch, and Instagram influencers.
Type: Full time (Depending on your flexibility working 32 hours is possible)
Location: Work from home in the Netherlands with the occasional trip to AWTF-EU
Reports to: Liquid Media Partnership Manager
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and maintain relationships with partners, clients, and influencers, seeking solutions, and exceeding expectations when communicating updates on initiatives and progress.
- Oversee the creation and development of influencer content, continuously cultivating creative collaboration sessions and ensuring all deliverables and campaigns meet the correct client specifications.
- Monitor and manage incoming client requests and ongoing meetings, maintain follow-up correspondences to clients and vendors, coordinating calendar invites, and fielding questions to others as necessary.
- Provide support to the Liquid Media team when carrying out administrative duties such as:
- Managing and maintaining checklists and documents with requested, pending, and completed deliverables, including campaigns, global events, and activities.
- Ensuring deliverables are met within deadlines by proactively sending reminders to relevant parties.
- Prepare research and data analysis reports, collecting and organizing campaign statistics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and project management skills.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the influencer space.
- Fluent in English.
- Passion for gaming and esports.
Bonus points if you:
- Relevant bachelor’s degree (Business, Communications, Marketing) highly preferred, qualifications obtained by experience: we’d like to hear your story.
- Experience as a content creator is preferred but not required.
- Experience in social media management and marketing is preferred but not required.
- Experience in brand marketing within an agency or brand environment.
- Experience in influencer marketing, including:
- Influencer/talent search and acquisition
- Content development
- Management of social platform ins and outs