The Manager/Director of Sponsorship Activation will lead the team responsible for maintaining and cultivating relationships with all corporate partners (and their respective agencies) for Team Envy, the Dallas Fuel, and the Dallas Empire. This person will be responsible for managing all sponsorship obligations and deliverables. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the esports and/or gaming industry, a marketing background, must possess strong communication and organizational skills and can manage contracts, problem-solve, and provide exceptional customer service to all corporate partners.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate, lead and manage activation for all Team Envy, Dallas Fuel, and Dallas Empire partnership agreements.
- Client facing on all fulfillment questions and meetings when necessary. Provide excellent customer service and a superior level of productivity and responsiveness.
- Lead the account services team. Manage each team member so that they have what it takes to excel at their role.
- Ensure all duties are assigned appropriately to the account services team. Determine which accounts will be handled by Director and which accounts will be handled by Manager.
- Works closely with Account Executives/VP of Sales to develop project timelines, but Director/Manager of sponsorship activation will OWN each project and be the point person for all other departments and the client on fulfillment.
- Communicate and strategize with AE on client challenges and opportunities as they come up with each campaign.
- Communicate with corporate partners regularly to ensure sponsorship obligations are fulfilled.
- Communicate with internal teams to strategize how and when obligations will be fulfilled
- Create and manage internal reporting processes so reports can be generated for sponsors to show results and ROI
- Assist with sponsorship presentations, meetings, and recaps as assigned
- Manage and maintain contracts
- Manage budgets and collect revenues from all team partners
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (or equivalent work experience)
- Passion for gaming and/or esports.
- Marketing background strongly preferred.
- 7+ years of experience of client services
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (including advanced skills in PowerPoint, excel) – ability to use the Adobe suite is a plus
Candidate will be extremely organized, well-mannered, personable, pays attention to detail, hard-working, entrepreneurial-minded, well-versed in marketing and sponsorship terminology, and must be able to work well with others build strong positive relationships with all personnel)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Must relocate/live in Dallas/Ft Worth.