About Heaven Media
Established in 2006 Heaven Media are the leading marketing agency within the gaming and esports industry. Our team consists of experienced and talented individuals with a passion for gaming and an obsession for customer satisfaction. We take pride in the high-quality services we provide to our clients across our core services which include public relations, influencer marketing, social media, content creation, videography, esports sponsorships, events and advertising.
As part of our continued growth, Heaven Media is seeking a full time Marketing Data Analyst to join our expanding team across Europe. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is passionate about gaming, engaging with others, and understands how to leverage data to generate insightful outcomes. As necessary, you will help to create both customer and company value using data sets, relevant platforms, and your own research to support deliverables in gaming trends, related technology and correlating market research.
- Support, present, and understand data related to social media and influencers in support of ongoing requirements and new business.
- Apply statistics and analytic approaches to answer questions, producing results and re-usable product templates and dashboards that provide value to both company and customers.
- Use research and collaborate with members of the New Business, Account Management, and Client Services team to maximise opportunities, deliver service excellence, and ensure consistency and communication.
- Analyse identified internal and external data and relevant platforms to support customer deliverables on new and sustained business.
- Collaborate within Client Services and European team to proactively identify changes in data trends, needs, and/or new data requirements to support required deliverables and outcomes.
- Work with senior customer and company management to interpret results and refine analysis as required for customers.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest data analyst tradecraft and trends.
- Identify new opportunities and conduct competitor research to help grow our position in the market.
- Measure and report performance against customer expectations/KPIs.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (e.g. Marketing, Business etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role with an emphasis on data driven results and the ability to take complex information and simplify output.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, both verbally and written.
- Demonstrable critical thinking which result in high impact solutions.
- Collaborative approach – you are a team player and always ready to help and work with others, whilst being able to take the lead.
- Possess an understanding and working knowledge of various dashboards, platforms and reporting tools ie. Tableau.
Why Heaven Media – benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Birthday day off
- Social events
- Performance recognition and rewards
- Workplace pension
- Ride-To-Work scheme
- Long service award
- Buy additional annual leave
- Employee referral programme
- Sick pay
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org