FaZe Clan is seeking a Marketing Director to join our in-house Marketing Team. In this role, you will create and execute marketing plans for FaZe Clan projects. This position reports to the SVP/Head of Marketing. FaZe Clan has established itself as the world’s most prominent and influential gaming organization known for its disruptive original content and hyper-engaged global fanbase of 345 million combined across all social platforms. FaZe Clan holds an unrivaled position at the epicenter of gaming, sports, culture and entertainment, driving how the next generation consumes content, plays and shops. Their roster of 85 influential personalities consists of world-class gamers, engaging content creators and a mix of talent beyond the world of gaming, including NFL star Kyler Murray, Lebron “Bronny” James Jr and Lil Yachty. The organization’s unmatched esports division includes competitive teams in Fortnite, FIFA, PUBG, PUBG Mobile, Rainbow Six, Call of Duty League (Atlanta FaZe), Rocket League, Halo, Valorant and CS:GO with dozens of world championship trophies among them. In addition, FaZe Clan has become a sought-after fashion and lifestyle brand through an inspired apparel line and limited-edition collaborations with partners including Champion, NFL, NASCAR, Manchester City FC, Lyrical Lemonade, Kappa, CLOT, LA Kings, and more.
We are looking for a Marketing Director for the SVP/Head of Marketing of FaZe Clan. The ideal candidate will possess skills in problem solving, creative thinking, putting ideas into action, strategy, communication and the ability to work with a multitude of personalities in opportunity unlike any other. This position is full time based in the new FaZe Clan Headquarters in Los Angeles.
Primary Job Description:
• Creating and executing marketing plans
• Product/Project Management
• Working with FaZe Clan Talent and personalities of different types; bringing talent and projects together
• Strategy, Communication, Budgeting, and Organization
• Balanced in creative thinking and ideas with problem solving with the Drive and Will to make it happen
• Making sure deadlines are met
• Fan/Audience Development; understanding the perspective of the fans
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Ideally 2 years of experience as a Marketing Director
• Experience with online marketing, including social media and content marketing
• Ability to gather and interpret data, and distill meaningful insights
• Strong work ethic, thriving in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Process-oriented self-starter with excellent leadership and communications skills
• Team Leader; comfortable in youth culture, e-eports/gaming culture; experience marketing with Gen A/Gen Z/young millenials
• Passion for Gaming/Twitch
• Problem Solver
What we offer:
• Work in a start-up with diverse, passionate and energetic professionals from all over the world
• 401K and health/dental/vision benefits
• An attractive and competitive salary
• Challenges and Fun in an Opportunity unlike any other!