Getting onboard Razer will place you on a global mission to revolutionize the way the world games. Razer is a place to do great work, offering you the opportunity to make an impact globally while working across a global team located across 5 continents. Razer is also a great place to work, providing you the unique, gamer-centric #LifeAtRazer experience that will put you in an accelerated growth, both personally and professionally.
Job Responsibilities :
As the Director, Head of REU Marketing, you will be responsible for the overall marketing and business development strategy for Razer across EU. You will develop a deep understanding of the audience and leverage these insights to shape Razer’s position and its messaging to the gaming community, youth and millennials in EU. You will lead and develop a regional marketing team, collaborate with various internal and external teams to envision, create and execute on a comprehensive GTM strategy. Your goals include strengthening the brand, creating innovation-led differentiation, increasing product consideration and driving profitable revenue growth. You are the brand guardian who will ensure consistency in terms of brand image.
- Strategize and implement comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long term, to support sales and revenue objectives of the organization.
- Provide ongoing tracking, measurement, KPI, and ROI analysis for the team’s marketing initiatives and campaigns to provide clear, actionable insights that inform and inspire communication for strategic calendar and brand initiatives, as also optimizing campaigns real-time.
- Develop and execute marketing & PR strategy for Razer EU (with focus on UK, France and DE)
- Evaluate and develop the retail channel strategy and regional targets with the VP of Sales.
- Work closely with regional sales team to deliver sales and growth targets.
- Develop and execute retail launch plans for new products in line with company’s go-to-market strategy.
- Own and maintain budget for entire department from headcount to ad spend.
- Manage all marketing related agencies like advertising agencies and public relation firms to achieve regional marketing, community, and PR goals.
- Ensure that the social and Esports activations are in line with regional requirements, provide input and guidance where required
- Lead a ‘For Gamers. By Gamers.’ mindset, developing a data & insight informed position and implementing strategies and tactics that help Razer acquire and retain valuable customers.
- Through a digital first lens, connect with the gaming communities, youth and millennials, and communicate what Razer stands for, with our products featured in an impactful manner.
- Negotiate with vendors and contractors for pricing and cost of goods for design, PR, marketing, and creative services.
- Direct our involvement in various co-marketing activities including coordinating business and marketing development with partners.
- Research, analyze, and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity.
- Gather, identify, and prioritize functional and product requirements into internal feedback loop to support product feature requests and ideas.
- Lead, empower and grow a high-performing, collaborative team of marketers across all the marketing functions. Drive the vision and oversee all efforts across these functions.
- Maintain a strong organization and team culture that is consistent with Razer’s values and best practices
- Be a customer and Razer brand advocate. Our commitment and vision as a company is that our customers come first. Being a leader who can role model that commitment is critical.
- 15+ years in Marketing with min of 5 years at a senior level (managing large teams, complex brand/distribution environments).
- Demonstrated experience managing Brand Strategy, Media, Digital/Ecommerce, Social Media and Creative development.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal. Able to understand and synthesize complicated scenarios and output easy to understand, effective strategies. Great storytelling is a must – both for our brand as well as our internal communications.
- Persuasive, collaborative – able to work across multiple stakeholders and influence drive brand-right implementation. Great at building and maintaining relationships across cultural and geographic boundaries, fostering an environment of mutual respect, understanding, and trust.
- Nimble and fast – able to adapt with agility, balance priorities and move quickly in a rapidly changing environment with tight deadlines.
- Strategic and creative thinking – ability to create innovative marketing plans for Razer’s diverse businesses to succeed, including in new white-space areas of growth.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – willingness to challenge the status quo and move quickly to test and learn new strategies and tactics. This also relates to a level of resourcefulness and proven ability to do a lot with a little.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and manage multiple projects and competing priorities without sacrificing accuracy or efficiency.
- Gaming industry experience required.
- Consumer electronics industry desired.
- Extensive experience managing a marketing budget and a team.
- Background working with brick-and-mortar and/or digital retailers.
- Familiarity collaborating with UK, DE and France.
- Experience with product launches and events