Who We Are
Cloud9 Esports is the premier esports organization in the world. Fielding twelve professional teams in eleven different games, Cloud9’s reach is unparalleled – generating more viewer hours than cable networks like CNN or ESPN. In 2017, Nielsen declared Cloud9 as the most recognized esports brand in the US and UK. Cloud9 is one of two organizations globally to own franchises in both the League of Legends LCS and the Overwatch League.
What We’re Looking For:
Cloud9 is looking for a Merchandise Project Manager to drive operational, go-to-market plans and timelines for the department. In this position, you will be responsible for working with design, development and operations team leads to manage the tactical execution of Cloud9 consumer products.
Ideal candidates have worn different types of project management, and operation hats and have successfully managed multiple projects and initiatives involving a variety of tactics, channels, and efforts. You thrive on keeping things organized, on track and on budget, and working cross-functionally to manage the execution and optimization to achieve data-driven results.
You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline. Responsibilities include developing and managing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation, and delivering every project on time within scope.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with Cloud9 Merchandising Department Leads on strategic efforts and tactical project execution
- Create timelines and gameplans for key projects and business initiatives
- Drive accountability across cross-functional execution teams operating on an owned project
- Manage all approval check points and ensure gates and dates are met
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Traffic internal requests from the different departments
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project plan to track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years demonstrated experience and advanced knowledge of project management, event management, communications, product marketing
- Project management experience with merchandise/consumer products a plus
- Collaborative team player that performs well in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and time management skills with commitment to quality, attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Creative problem solver
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and communication tools
- CAPM/PMP certification a plus
- Medical, dental, vision, HSA, and a matching 401K!
- We believe in work/life balance and hence we offer a generous paid time off policy.
- Fast-paced environment within a rapidly growing company.
- Access to industry-leading esports resources and community.
- Part of a winning team with a growth mindset.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud9 Esports is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunity to individuals who are qualified to perform job requirements regardless of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, religious creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital or domestic partnership status, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state or local laws. Cloud9 is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cloud9 will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.