Accepting remote work from the following states Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
Cloud9 Esports is the premier esports organization in the world. Fielding fourteen professional teams in twelve different games, Cloud9’s reach is unparalleled – generating more viewer hours than cable networks like CNN or ESPN. In 2017 Nielson recognized Cloud9 as the most recognized esports brand in the US and UK. Cloud9 is one of two organizations globally to own franchises in both the League of Legends LCS and the Overwatch League. Cloud9’s investors include Founders Fund, Valor, WWE, Reddit founder Alexis Ohanian, David Sacks and NFL legend Joe Montana.
Cloud9 is looking for a superstar Partnerships Manager to join the team. In this role, you will be supporting the team in handling major Partnership accounts and providing exceptional customer service. The ideal candidate will understand partnerships and be able to successfully meet deliverables. You will need to be someone that has excellent communication skills, great attention to detail, and be flexible to keep up with various demands.
- Lead daily communication with several major partners.
- Define, develop, and execute brand strategies to increase revenue.
- Collaborate with sales managers to establish, track, and exceed revenue goals.
- Strategic partner with proven record on retaining and renewing partners.
- Provide excellent customer service to those partners which, includes active listening, understanding deliverables, and making sure the deliverables are fulfilled up to standards.
- High collaboration with the marketing, social, teams, and upper management.
- Handle planning, execution, and reporting of partnership deliverables.
- Lead meetings and follow up on outstanding items across assigned accounts.
- Manage partnership tracking documentation and lead weekly roadmap calls.
- Assist in data collection, data entry, reporting, and the creation of sales materials.
- Experience in conducting analytics to understand partner performance, identify actionable insights, and recommend new opportunities.
- Must be able to capture data and interpret to maximize partnerships.
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of three years experience in Partnerships Management, preferably in the esports industry and at least 1 year of account management experience with large partnerships.
- Track record of building successful partnerships and increasing company partnerships revenues.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to prioritize to meet deliverables.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- MBA degree
- PR experience
- Social media experience
- Medical, dental, vision, HSA, and a matching 401K!
- We believe in work/life balance and hence we offer a generous paid time off policy.
- Fast-paced environment within a rapidly growing company.
- Access to industry-leading esports resources and community.
- Part of a winning team with a growth mindset.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud9 Esports is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunity to individuals who are qualified to perform job requirements regardless of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, religious creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital or domestic partnership status, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state or local laws. Cloud9 is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com
Cloud9 will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.