Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is searching for a People Partner to join our People and Places team. You will be the point of contact to our people managers on our programs, processes and tools. A key area of focus is to increase manager capability by driving manager education on important people, programs, policies, tools and processes, thus enabling self-sufficiency. You are a developing subject matter expert, with a compelling point of view around HR related matters. You are committed to collaboration as you will partner with multiple People Business Partners across various business units.
Our People Partners need to have a connection to our employees, and a passion for our culture. They develop relationships which allow them to address pain points and ensure we have a workplace where everyone can contribute. Our People team is focused on enabling our business to scale, our managers to lead, and our people to thrive.
This position can be located in San Francisco, CA.
- Collaborate on projects with cross functional teams that willcontribute to the planning and delivery of People programs
- Provide project management support to the People Business Partner team in implementing Talent & Performance Management and Job Adjustment activities; guide projects forward that enhance our employee experience
- Gather insights & identify trends from feedback sessions, exit interviews, turnover trends to better understand, recommend and implement initiatives
- Lead logistics of all teammate exits & personal transfers
- Partner with new People Managers to onboard them into this criticalrole
- Provide coaching to managers
- Design and deliver Manager Education initiatives to drive manager effectiveness
- Improve and enhance our knowledge base by authoring documentation
- 3+ years commensurate experience in an People role or other People function role
- HR acumen and project management skills
- Worked well across different functions to integrate HR strategies
- Experience using data to identify insights that guide action
- Coached managers on performance cases
- Managed multiple priorities successfully
- Experience across both larger established organizations and smaller high-growth ones.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.