Who We Are
Cloud9 Esports is the premier esports organization in the world. Fielding fourteen professional teams in twelve different games, Cloud9’s reach is unparalleled – generating more viewer hours than cable networks like CNN or ESPN. In 2017, Nielsen declared Cloud9 as the most recognized esports brand in the US and UK. Cloud9 is one of two organizations globally to own franchises in both the League of Legends LCS and the Overwatch League.
About The Position
The Production Coordinator will be supporting the content team with administrative tasks such as equipment organization, freelancer coordination and production schedules. They will be assisting production shoots on-site and remotely, and assist with any office support tasks.
This role will report to the Head of Content and work closely with the Cloud9 Social, Graphics, and Partnership teams. The ideal candidate is a well-organized individual that excels in administrative tasks and has a strong interest in production.
Production Coordinator responsibilities include ensuring that production days are organized and properly scheduled, handling administrative duties, and assisting the content team during filming. To be successful in this role, you should have unparalleled organization skills, a problem-solving mentality, and willingness to learn various aspects of video production.
- Manage administrative tasks, such as coordinating meetings, content scheduling, deadline tracking, updating calendars and schedules.
- Manage work with freelancers, including onboarding, asset delivery, and deadline tracking and quality control.
- Communicate with other departments within the organization to fulfill specific requests.
- Research for potential projects.
- Assist with any office support tasks.
- Keeping production equipment organized in the Cloud9 Facilities.
- Assessing equipment inventory and ordering new equipment as needed.
- Assist on-site and remote production days.
- Assist with production planning and crew scheduling.
- Assist with various production needs such as transferring equipment, location rental, catering, props, and other necessities depending on the scale of the shoot.
- Manage and organize production equipment.
- Log and organize backlog footage.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Valid California Driver’s License (will be driving weekly/bi-weekly to assist with shooting and moving equipment).
- Must be able to lift, carry, pull, and push up to 20 pounds.
- Strong Organizational and communication abilities.
- Familiarity with pre-production, production, and post-production.
- Familiar with esports and social media platforms.
- Interested in content production and willingness to learn.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite.
- Production Assistant and set experience.
- Video editing experience.
- Experience in photography or videography.
- Medical, dental, vision, HSA, and a matching 401K!
- We believe in work/life balance and hence we offer a generous paid time off policy.
- Fast-paced environment within a rapidly growing company.
- Access to industry-leading esports resources and community.
- Part of a winning team with a growth mindset.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud9 Esports is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunity to individuals who are qualified to perform job requirements regardless of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, religious creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital or domestic partnership status, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state or local laws. Cloud9 is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com
Cloud9 will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.