Who We Are
Cloud9 Esports is the premier esports organization in the world. Fielding twelve professional teams in eleven different games, Cloud9’s reach is unparalleled – generating more viewer hours than cable networks like CNN or ESPN. In 2017, Nielsen declared Cloud9 as the most recognized esports brand in the US and UK. Cloud9 is one of two organizations globally to own franchises in both the League of Legends LCS and the Overwatch League.
What We’re Looking For
Cloud9 is looking for a high-performing Sales Coordinator to help us with high volume inbound and outbound sales opportunities. We are looking for someone that can help sell seasonal campaigns and turn them into long-term relationships. We are looking for someone that has a desire to develop inventory and packaging and help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. Our ideal candidate has in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals. You would be part of a growing department and be supporting our sales team.
What You’ll Do
- Help achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales cycle
- Represent the company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Category prospecting, outbound lead generation, inbound lead management, meeting scheduling, presentation building, partnership ideation and scoping
- Assist in creating sales proposals, coordinate scheduling with clients and sales team members, and stay on top of customer inquiries
- Other duties as assigned
- Sales experience is required (at least 1 year in a sales role, prefertably in esports)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration preferred
- Successful previous experience meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business acumen and industry expertise
- Excellent responsiveness, organization, and collaboration skills
- A big plus if you have gaming experience, esports knowledge, worked with content creators and/or partnerships
- Medical, dental, vision, HSA, and a matching 401K!
- We believe in work/life balance and hence we offer a generous paid time off policy.
- Fast-paced environment within a rapidly growing company.
- Access to industry-leading esports resources and community.
- Part of a winning team with a growth mindset.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud9 Esports is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunity to individuals who are qualified to perform job requirements regardless of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, religious creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital or domestic partnership status, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state or local laws. Cloud9 is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cloud9 will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.