SCUF Gaming ® leads the market for performance controllers and accessories, having pioneered innovative gaming features that help casual gamers play at their best and are a key ingredient to the success of countless esports professionals.
SCUF Gaming provides superior accessories and customized gaming controllers for console and PC that offer a number of features custom built to increase hand use and improve gameplay. Headquartered in Atlanta, SCUF Gaming is a strong enthusiast gaming brand with an expansive IP portfolio and deep partnerships within the esports space. In December 2019, SCUF Gaming merged with CORSAIR, and remains a separate brand within CORSAIR – a world leader in providing high-performance PC peripherals and components to gamers, enthusiasts, and esports athletes.
Scuf Gaming is the official controller partner of major gaming leagues, including CWL. With operations and production in North America and Europe, Scuf Gaming also provides a variety of accessories and apparel specifically designed for elite gamers. Due to our success, we continue to grow out our team. Perhaps you’d be interested in joining the fun by applying to our following position.
We are looking for a qualified German Influencer Manager to join our team. The role is responsible for identifying; developing, executing and Influencer strategies that increase SCUF’s increase overall brand awareness in the DACH region.
The ideal candidate would have an intimate grasp of the German gaming and Influencer landscape. To be successful in this position, you must have experience in managing relationships with Key Influencers and/or Partners in the DACH region.
- Manage the relationships with Influencers in Germany, including content idea generation and briefing them on their monthly content ensuring that contracts are being fulfilled
- Maintain the Country Influencer Calendar that incorporates global and regional content strategy that enables growth in the Region
- Establish, develop and maintain strong professional relationships with key community influencers, partners and Industry
- Scout new, up and coming talent who would represent the SCUF brand in the best way possible
- Work closely with the German Community Manager to align the Influencer strategy with the Community channels
- Respond to Influencer queries in a timely manner and assist them with relevant information to their questions.
- Be present at regional German events covering the events and networking with Influencers, with a goal of creating awareness and association of SCUF in Germany.
- Educate the Gaming community on the SCUF brand with a key focus on Call of Duty, FIFA, Fortnite, Rocket League, Rainbow Six and Apex.
- Support and launch any new products into Germany and educate via marketing activities.
- Attend relevant European events in the UK, France and Germany as and when required by the EU team.
- Collaborate with the EU, US team to share best practise where possible
- Translate copy for assets and campaigns for the local marketing campaigns.
- Be the font of knowledge on the DACH region and keep ahead of the current trends in all cross platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 3-5 years of fulltime experience working in the esports, influencer or agency setting.
- A passion for Gaming
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of live streaming, and the esports community on Twitter, Twitch, YouTube, Facebook and live tournament events
- Collaborative Team Player
- Must be a self-starter with stellar writing and communication skills
- Must be Native German and English Speaking
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills, strong problem-solving skills
- Able to plan effectively
- Able to work overtime, weekends and travel to esports/industry events.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills.
- Highly creative and process-driven.
You will provide visibility to the entire EU Team about our German influencer Strategy using consistent and timely documentation to create alignment. You will ensure the team remains up-to-date on how the region is performing based reporting on the current goals. You will be required to stay up to date on what’s hot in the gaming and industry and the games/influencers in the space.