- Independent handling of the operative day-to-day business, in particular review of incoming and outgoing invoices as well as the creation of outgoing invoices
- You will be responsible for the dunning process and for managing receivables in Germany and abroad.
- Technical coordination of the current accounting, i.e. accounts receivable and accounts payable in cooperation with your colleagues in the accounting department
- Responsibility for optimizing accounting processes in coordination with the Head of Finance
- Collaboration in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB)
- Close cooperation with Controlling for the preparation of ad hoc reports
- Coordination and contact person for auditors and tax consultants
- Contact person for colleagues and business partners as well as participation in projects in Finance & Controlling
- Successfully completed training as a tax consultant or completed studies with a focus on finance/taxes
- Several years (3-5 years) of relevant professional experience, e.g. in a tax consultancy or in an accounting department
- Solid expertise in payment transactions, accounts payable, accounts receivable, monthly and annual financial statements
- Familiar with the accounting software DATEV
- Very good knowledge of commercial law (HGB), IFRS knowledge is a plus
- Very high quality standards for work results as well as reliability and sense of responsibility
- You are a team player and can organize yourself well
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, is required
- You speak fluent German and very good English
- Gaming and/or Esports affinity is a plus
- Work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making channels
- An open corporate culture
- You are part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen at your disposal
- You can team up and play together with your colleagues after work (2x1GB / s DSL, avg. 8ms Google Ping)
- There is free parking and Spandau’s historic downtown is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application via the application form in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date and salary expecations. Your contact person is Sabrina McElhanon.
We would be excited if you would add a gaming resume to your application, in which you present your gaming and esports experiences and achievements.
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 190 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.