Team Liquid (TL) is a world-renowned professional esports organization, ranked as one of the top three most valuable esports organizations by Forbes. Founded in 2000, they are the largest esports team in the world, competing in the most tournaments in over 15 different competitive esports titles all across the globe.
The esports industry has seen exponential growth in terms of both viewership and revenue. This increase in viewership is primarily driven by the revenue growth, because brands are investing in esports marketing more than ever before. So, TL created a growing subdivision called Liquid Media.
Liquid Media is a 360 full-service agency offering businesses access to Team Liquid’s experience, expertise, and knowledge of reaching, engaging, and selling to a growing global gaming and esports world.
TL has headquarters in Santa Monica, CA, and the Netherlands, hosting Liquid Media (media agency), 1UP Studios (production house), Liquid+ (fan engagement app), and Liquipedia (the largest esports wiki).
Liquid Media is seeking an experienced Social Media Producer to lead their clients to social media marketing success.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of visual storytelling, a deep passion for creating compelling social media content, and exceptional attention to detail. They also love staying up to date on the latest social trends and discovering new ways to engage with clients’ members and the growing community.
They will have extensive experience creating, publishing, and sharing content for clients or companies across social platforms. They also know how to manage the implementation of social strategies to align with brand and marketing guidelines.
This role will work closely with the Account Director, Content Strategist, and other internal team members to provide social media expertise and execution that exceeds client marketing goals and incentives. This role demands creativity, energy, and a positive attitude combined with diligence and vigilance.
Location: Santa Monica, CA (potential for this position to be Remote)
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Create, publish, and share content that strengthens relationships between clients and their audiences across all social platforms by understanding and maintaining the content that keeps people engaged with their channels
- Determine the content scope, cadence, and frequency of engagement to meet deliverables and publish daily images and videos across social media channels.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content-related assets to build, manage and execute integrated social marketing campaigns and differentiated go-to-market social content strategies for all audiences to ensure alignment with brand guidelines and the targeted audience’s values and opinions
- Collaborate with partners and internal departments to define the brand’s story
- Identify, develop, and produce content aligned with their overall vision and mission, depicting high-quality storylines and themes, and ensuring continuity when implementing these across all social posts.
- Lead creative ideation sessions amongst a team of creatives, implementing the target audience’s values and opinions to develop various types of content supporting empowering narrative storylines
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective measurement strategy for brand sentiment and impact of content to fill insights gaps to inform brand strategy
- Execute brand strategy and positioning, continuously ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in style, quality, and tone of voice, and retains a level of production value up to standards to ensure optimization for search and user experience for all social channels of content.
- Stay up to date with the latest social platform updates, trends, and capabilities to develop a deep understanding of adjacent industries and their correlation to brand values to engage further and integrate respective content and formats.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of experience in social media management for a brand or media company
- Experience leading clients and internal teams through creative processes from the briefing stages, multiple creative concept feedback rounds, and publishing.
- Proven experience creating original and visually engaging content for social media platforms (photography, short-form videos, GIFS, etc.)
- Extensive understanding of the content creation process (creative asset development, production, preparation, and publishment)
- Expertise in simultaneously moderating multiple social media platforms
- Demonstrated understanding of various audience demographics, needs, and preferences across all platforms
- Creative problem solver with experience in navigating crisis management communication through social media platforms
- Ability to work independently as well as cross-functionally with a team
- Driven and creative, with solid organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with photo and video editing software is a plus.