Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
We are looking for a customer-focused, Sourcing Recruiter, to join our global recruiting organisation supporting EMEA hiring. You will report to the Recruiting Manager, and work with a team of Client Leads, Sourcing Recruiters, and Recruiting Coordinators focusing on the areas of candidate talent search, process improvement, recruitment strategy development, and employer branding
- You will be a knowledgeable, trusted advisor and partner with the business to understand specific talent needs to build a diverse pipeline of active and passive qualified candidates through multiple channels
- You will develop a sourcing strategy to build a diverse pipeline of candidates and other talent segments, applying different channels such as personal network, blogs, forums, advertising and research methods and select sourcing tools to attract passive talent
- You will participate in providing feedback and recommendations to enhance daily recruiting operations
- You are maniacal about creating the best candidate experience possible!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrable relevant sourcing experience
- Experience with creative direct sourcing techniques with the ability to develop a network of top-tier talent
- Manage multiple sourcing channels and build a diverse pipeline talent across industries and geographies
- Successful track record for identifying and hiring candidates in high-growth environments
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature: We’re a small, fast-growing team, and everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on team projects to make the entire organisation better
- Prior agency recruiting experience would be beneficial
Location(s): United Kingdom
Contract Length: 9 months
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.