WHO WE ARE
LVL is one of the fastest-growing brands in all of gaming and esports. We are a team of international gaming enthusiasts and business veterans who understand that every community needs a home. We love and live gaming and esports and have made it our mission to build a global community through content produced out of our premium gaming venues.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are currently looking for a full-time Trainee General Management (m/w/x) for our headquarters here in the heart of Berlin.
- You drive our growth in close cooperation with our CEO
- You proactively relieve the management in the day-to-day business
- You create presentations and evaluations on your own responsibility
- You are jointly responsible for the preparation of pitches
- You are responsible for researching the current situation as well as opportunities and risks on the market
- You are actively involved in the development and implementation of concepts, ideas and strategic challenges.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have a successfully completed university degree in a relevant field of study
- You may already have gained some relevant work experience through internships
- You are open to familiarize yourself with different areas of responsibility
- You are very well organized and able to prioritize tasks across different work areas
- You are a team player with strong communication skills and are business fluent in German and English
- You are a perfectionist and always strive for improvement
THE PERKS OF WORKING FOR US
- A competitive salary.
- A chance to join one of the fastest growing brands in gaming and esports worldwide.
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest and most passionate minds in the gaming industry.
- The coolest gaming venue in the world as your workplace (picture a high-end gaming area for game nights, a bar for after-work hangouts, a burger restaurant with employee discounts
SOUNDS LIKE YOUR DREAM JOB?
Send us a meaningful, creative application. Include at least a cover letter and resume – but feel free to surprise and impress us. We are very much looking forward to hearing from you!