Who We Are
Cloud9 Esports is the premier esports organization in the world. Fielding fourteen professional teams in twelve different games, Cloud9’s reach is unparalleled – generating more viewer hours than cable networks like CNN or ESPN. In 2017, Nielsen declared Cloud9 as the most recognized esports brand in the US and UK. Cloud9 is one of two organizations globally to own franchises in both the League of Legends LCS and the Overwatch League.
About The Position
The Video Producer will take part in the development and production of Cloud9 video content. The ideal candidate will be someone that has experience leading production from start to finish with ability to meet deliverables for key sponsors. We are looking for someone that has experience leading shoots and working on videos from inception to completion. We are looking for someone that is creative and handle the successful creation of videos and big shoots.
- Develop and pitch creative video ideas related to Cloud9’s esports titles for fan-engaging video content and partnership deliverables.
- Lead and execute video projects from pre-production to post-production.
- Assess creative concepts and project scope within budget and timing constraints.
- Create and maintain production schedules and accurate documentation related to all aspects of production.
- Source and manage freelancers for production and post-production support.
- Work closely with the Content team to improve current existing video series.
- Provide post-production support.
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
- Must have a minimum of three years’ experience in content production preferably as a digital content producer.
- A degree in film, media, or relevant field.
- Experience working on film sets and part of a production team.
- Deep understanding of League of Legends and Esports content.
- Working knowledge of pre-production, production, and post-production
- Experience running and managing video shoots.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management skills, proven track record of meeting deliverables and providing excellent customer support.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite.
- Editing experience
- Videography / Photography experience
- Experience in Esports
Cover Letter Required
Only those applications that include a cover letter in which you specify how your experience aligns with what we are looking for will be considered.
- Medical, dental, vision, HSA, and a matching 401K!
- We believe in work/life balance and hence we offer a generous paid time off policy.
- Fast-paced environment within a rapidly growing company.
- Access to industry-leading esports resources and community.
- Part of a winning team with a growth mindset.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud9 Esports is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunity to individuals who are qualified to perform job requirements regardless of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, religious creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital or domestic partnership status, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state or local laws. Cloud9 is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com
Cloud9 will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.